Virtual Webinar – FREE for HSMAI Members only
28th April & 12th May 2022
As we Zoom through our days, it’s more important than ever to design meetings, presentations, conversations – even your emails and online presence – for a small screen.
This program offers insights and practical tips on how to reach and engage with clients and stakeholders with high impact in a virtual world. These high-end, immersive masterclasses will energise your team and deliver measurable results.
Master Class Includes:
- two web sessions are delivered live (or watch the recording)
- two short on-demand courses on improving communication in other key areas
- resource materials including tip sheets, case studies, scripts, and step-by-step guides
- two months of access to the Master Class Hub with web recordings, courses, and materials
Class 1: Break Through: Save Time and Drive Faster Responses
28th April, 2022 11am Eastern US time (or watch recording)
Today the average businessperson gets 147 emails a day on average. Beyond a jam-packed inbox, they also struggle to keep pace with too many texts, too many Zoom meetings, and way too much to do. So how do you get your customers––and even your own colleagues––to slow down and tune into your messages?
This session will cover how to:
- save hours every week with SOS (short, organized and skimmable) content
- get faster responses with clear calls to action
- prime for the positive
Class 2: Virtual is the New Reality: Stay Close How to Stay Close to Clients in a world of Social Distancing
12th May, 2022 11am Eastern US Time (or watch recording)
The world changed––overnight. So how do you effectively manage business relationships and drive results in a more virtual world? By tapping into the power of the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn.
We’ll show you how to:
- build a 5-star online presence (people look you up before talking with you, especially now)
- stand out from the crowd
- get the new skills you need elevate your visibility, your brand and your networks