***As this meeting is taking place shortly, you can no longer register to attend on-line. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link with joining instructions.***
The 17th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality will be held on Wednesday 14th June 2023 as a virtual meeting commencing at 4.00pm.
- To approve the minutes of the 16th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality held on 6 July 2022.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Annual Report and approve the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022
- Resolution to bring parity of Terms of Office between Nominations Committee, Supervisory Board and Regional Committee appointments.
- To appoint the Auditors and to authorise the Supervisory Board to approve their remuneration.
- To consider any other business advised in advance of the meeting.
All current Members of the Institute of Hospitality are welcome to attend the AGM. Although there is no charge to attend the event, please book a place in advance online.
If you have any questions in advance of the meeting, please email them to email@example.com and these will be put to the meeting.
Papers for the Meeting