RevPAR in Singapore has been on a slight downward trend since 2014, leading to reduced operational profit for most.
Nonetheless, there are reasons to be optimistic in 2018. From this year onwards, slower development pace will provide the much needed buffer to the industry. It will allow hoteliers to redirect their efforts into reinventing their business models. This will herald the industry into a new era of hotel operations with automations and innovations. This year marks the beginning of the period to position and prepare for the next round of growth.
Hotel Management Singapore Summit (HMS), a neutral one-stop strategy platform, will return on 20 September to directly address all key management, operational, commercial and financial challenges that impact corporate and property P&L. The conference will explore the latest consumer trends and revolutionary business models to help inspire hotel leaders in their quests to reinventing their operations.
5 Reasons Why You Should Attend HMS 2018:
- Navigating the ever-changing distribution landscape
- Leveraging new consumer trends to grow rates and generate peripheral revenue
- Enhancing operational efficiency through technology adoptions
- Strategizing on segment mix and source markets to ensure competitiveness
- Developing talents and controlling overhead costs