GRIF is a three-day industry conference, 11-13 February 2020, taking place in Amsterdam, organised by Bench Events. The event provides a platform to facilitate business decision-making for investors, owners, franchisors and senior professionals from the global restaurant space. 350+ delegates and 90+ speakers participate to network and exchange industry knowledge. The three-day conference features panel sessions, round tables, culinary tours, and networking reception dinners packed with entertainment.
GRIF 2020 speakers include:
- Pierre Koffmann, Internationally Renowned Chef, Three Michelin Stars
- Grace Dent, Restaurant Critic, The Guardian
- Jeremy King, Co-Founder & CEO, Corbin & King
- Henry McGovern, Founder and Former Chief Emotional Office, AmRest
- Barney Wragg, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, Karakuri
Become a part of the GRIF experience. Learn more at: www.grif.com