An Executive Coach Certification aiming for a pledge to excellence!
Excelling at Customer Centricity, the ECC Programme, is an Executive Coach Certification with the aim for participants to become enablers of a culture of customer centric excellence
Coming up in Oslo, March 10 – 12 from 9 am to 5 pm @THE THIEF
Leaders and other potential change agents that:
- Are eager to create excellent customer satisfaction and a great company culture
- Want to bring the customer experience into the board room
- Believe in enabling a culture of customer centricity is a winning strategy
Executive Coaches are trained by HSMAI Master Trainer:
Gil Mulders, Former Head of Learning Europe at IHG – InterContinental Hotels Group and Chair of the HSMAI Region Europe People & Culture Advisory Board
Peer reviews and ratings on social media influence customer choice, your reputation and brand. To be competitive and deliver promises, in a world where everyone can express their opinions online immediately, it’s more important than ever to foster a healthy, resilient customer centric culture in your organisation.
HSMAI (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association) has developed a certification for executive coaches to guide organisations to excel. The new certification enables participants to coach teams in delivering promises that have a positive impact on the perception of the brand in social media.
The seven areas covered are closely intertwined:
- Define: Develop and define your service culture
- Care: Manage your stakeholders
- Be proactive online: Let social media work for you by creating “instagramable guest experiences”
- Build cultural muscle: Use culture as a means of turning barriers into empowerment
- Engage stakeholders through thoughtful and strategic communication
- Recover from complaints and turn them into advocacy
- Measure: Make sure you are measuring what matters
‘For many years I have wondered what strategy is most important amongst the many. I know believe the Excelling at Customer Centricity is the single best’
– Mike Leven, long time industry leader and international “hotel icon” about the ECC Programme.
Excelling in Customer Centricity’ Certification consists of 4 modules in 3 full days (including evenings).
Executive Coach Training and certification: €2 450 for the three-day programme per person (excl. travel and accommodation) including a toolkit worth the value of €500 each.
Due to economical support from NHO Reiselivs Utviklingsfond, members of NHO Reiseliv and HSMAI get a special price if your company is a member of both HSMAI and NHO Reiseliv.
Executive Coach Training and certification for HSMAI member and NHO Reiseliv member (you need to be a member of both organizations!): €1 225 for the three-day programme per person (excl. travel and accommodation) including a toolkit worth the value of €500 each.